All visible and working after ages of gobbldigook.

Walter Glover

All visible and working after ages of gobbldigook.

Postby Walter Glover » 31 Mar 2017, 03:52

For some months I have not been able to see the forum site in its normal format with pictures and markings for new posts etc., and this has presented me from participating. Alastair was looking into things for me but to no avail.

Then, all of a sudden this morning, all is restored and functioning. Yippee!!

I have missed all the carry-on.
Walter Glover

"We see things not as they are. We see them as we are."
Emanuel Kant

Barry Kirsten

Re: All visible and working after ages of gobbldigook.

Postby Barry Kirsten » 31 Mar 2017, 06:11

Hi Walter, good to hear from you. There has been an issue with this site and Firefox browser, and may still be for all I know, because I've been using Chrome to view this Forum since the trouble started. Firefox changes have also been responsible for troubles with other sites, like the US LF forum, where folk over there have reported the same issues. Your case may have a different cause, but internet chatter has also reported issues similar to yours. You might not use Firefox, of course, and yours might be a different problem altogether. Anyhow, good to hear that all's well with you. On a personal note, I'm facing what you've recently gone through in moving house, and am trying to get rid of as much junk as possible to ease the pain of the evil day. I'm not at all looking forward to the next couple of months. ;) All the best to you.

Return to “Community Chat”