New domain name - largeformatphotography.com.au

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

New domain name - largeformatphotography.com.au

Postby Alastair Moore » 04 Oct 2012, 20:13

Hey all,

I registered a new domain name, largeformatphotography.com.au, as the current one never shows as a result in Google Australia and I'm hoping that other people might find the site through Google to increase the user base. The largeform.at does work as well and they'll both work but if you log in to the forum with one domain name and then browse again to the forum with the other domain name then you'll need to log back in again as the cookies only persist for one domain name. Other than that, business as usual. I'm going to add the new domain name to Google and with a bit of luck, it'll be easier for Aussies to find. The old/current domain name only matches results searched for in Austria!

Anyway, carry on!

Alastair

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Re: New domain name - largeformatphotography.com.au

Postby Alastair Moore » 04 Oct 2012, 20:22

Oh, and if anyone should happen to want "vanity" email addresses for whatever reason you might need to add another email address to your no doubt multitude of email addresses, I'm setting up a Google Apps account for both domain names so give me a shout if you do. I'm sure no one will but the offer is there all the same :)

Warmtone

Re: New domain name - largeformatphotography.com.au

Postby Warmtone » 04 Oct 2012, 21:33

Alastair Moore wrote:Oh, and if anyone should happen to want "vanity" email addresses for whatever reason you might need to add another email address to your no doubt multitude of email addresses, I'm setting up a Google Apps account for both domain names so give me a shout if you do. I'm sure no one will but the offer is there all the same :)

Good Move I struggled to find the site using Google and needed the address from Walter G!
Brian

Return to “Community Chat”