Moved the forum into subdirectory/promotion

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Moved the forum into subdirectory/promotion

Postby Alastair Moore » 15 Dec 2012, 12:11

Hi chaps,

I've moved the forum into a subdirectory (which hopefully you'll have seen by now!) as I thought I could probably do more with the domain name to benefit you guys. I had a look on Google and did some searches for "large format photography" and as we're placing 4th for that search term (above Ken Rockwell!) and third for "large format photography australia", I thought I could help promote you guys in some way. I'm thinking of making a bit of a directory - links back to your individual sites or flickr photostreams - whatever you like really.

If anyone is interested in taking advantage of our favourable Google placing, please let me know! And if anyone has any suggestions on how we could use this domain name to benefit us all, please let me know - I'd be happy to oblige.

Alastair

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Re: Moved the forum into subdirectory/promotion

Postby Alastair Moore » 20 Dec 2012, 12:19

Just giving this a nudge! If anyone wants their website linking to the index page of the domain name, let it be known! Of course, if you don't want/need your site linking to the 4th ranked website on Google for "large format photography", then that's fine! :D

Andrew Nichols

Re: Moved the forum into subdirectory/promotion

Postby Andrew Nichols » 20 Dec 2012, 15:42

Oh sure
Sounds good
I'll get my site up first thanks

Return to “Community Chat”