- ....... you also have the option to set up buyer requirements. About buyer requirements, you might choose to block buyers who have a negative feedback score, or whose postage address is in a country you don't post to. Keep in mind that setting buyer requirements, while helpful in reducing the chance of an unpaid item, may also limit the number of bidders or buyers for your listing.
To specify buyer requirements:
1. Click My eBay at the top of most pages. You may need to sign in.
2. Place your mouse pointer over the 'Account' tab, and then select 'Site Preferences.'
3. In the 'Selling Preferences' section, scroll down to 'Buyer requirements,' and then click the 'Show' link.
4. Click the 'Edit' link.
5. Select your buyer requirements, and then click the 'Submit' button.
You can also add buyer requirements just for a specific listing. Select your requirements on the listing form.
By following the above steps, it can also help you control who can bid or buy on your items.
I hope that this helps,