I've set up a blog

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

I've set up a blog

Postby Alastair Moore » 10 Apr 2013, 18:41

Hey all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up a large format blog, I'm hosting it on this domain although nothing yet to see! I'm not planning to use it as a showcase for my photography but as a news/interviews/reviews etc. for large format photography here in Oz. I'd be keen for one or two others to get involved if they're interested in doing some writing but other than that, I've a few people from this forum I'm interested in interviewing! Also I'd like to publish a photo a day/week so if you're interested in submitting something for that, that'd be great.

Anyway, will let you know how progress is going.

Cheers,

Alastair

RoganJosh

Re: I've set up a blog

Postby RoganJosh » 11 Apr 2013, 14:27

Sounds like a fabulous idea, gimme a yell if you need help with anything that involves the brisbane region.

Lachlan717

Postby Lachlan717 » 12 Apr 2013, 16:29

One shot per day - Huge ask IMO…

Have you got both 365 ready for the next year AND the time to upload it every day?

Best of luck with the project, though!

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Postby Alastair Moore » 13 Apr 2013, 09:24

Lachlan717 wrote:One shot per day - Huge ask IMO…

Have you got both 365 ready for the next year AND the time to upload it every day?

Best of luck with the project, though!

Not just my photos! In fact, less of my photos! I'd like one from other people. Perhaps once a week.

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Postby Alastair Moore » 30 Apr 2013, 10:35

I've made a few updates to the blog and have an interview with a Sydney photographer, Neck Ro, who is doing some pretty interesting work!

Upcoming soon, an interview with Richard White which I'll be posting later this week. Also, welcoming content from anyone who might want to contribute anything, if you're feeling inspired to write anything up!

Return to “Community Chat”