Intro

boinzo

Intro

Postby boinzo » 05 Jun 2013, 13:06

Hi All.
Thought I might introduce myself to the board. I have been reasonably active on the big "other" LF Forum for a while - so some of you may have seen the odd post from me.
I'm Stef - based in Brisbane and been shooting LF on a Chamonix for nearly 3 years. Entirely documentary landscape. I have my second exhibition coming up soon in September. I'll post a couple of my recent pieces soon.
I'm also the guy that developed the Reciprocity Timer iPhone app. :geek:
I only just discovered this local forum the other day and am keen to be an active member here!
Anyway - looking forward to getting to know you all!

Walter Glover

Re: Intro

Postby Walter Glover » 05 Jun 2013, 13:10

Welcome to the box of tricks Stef. Have fun here!
Walter Glover

"We see things not as they are. We see them as we are."
Emanuel Kant

boinzo

Postby boinzo » 05 Jun 2013, 13:10

Walter Glover wrote:Welcome to the box of tricks Stef. Have fun here!

Thanks Walter! I'll do my best!

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Postby Alastair Moore » 05 Jun 2013, 13:23

boinzo wrote:Hi All.
Thought I might introduce myself to the board. I have been reasonably active on the big "other" LF Forum for a while - so some of you may have seen the odd post from me.
I'm Stef - based in Brisbane and been shooting LF on a Chamonix for nearly 3 years. Entirely documentary landscape. I have my second exhibition coming up soon in September. I'll post a couple of my recent pieces soon.
I'm also the guy that developed the Reciprocity Timer iPhone app. :geek:
I only just discovered this local forum the other day and am keen to be an active member here!
Anyway - looking forward to getting to know you all!

Where is the "worship" emoticon? Reciprocity Timer app is the first in my "Photography" folder on my iPhone. Brilliant piece of software, thank you very much for this! And welcome! :)

boinzo

Postby boinzo » 05 Jun 2013, 13:29

Alastair Moore wrote:Where is the "worship" emoticon? Reciprocity Timer app is the first in my "Photography" folder on my iPhone. Brilliant piece of software, thank you very much for this! And welcome! :)

:lol: Nice one Alastair! You made my day. Glad you like the app. I am still working on a 2.0 that will add some groovy features.
I believe you just go like this:

[WORSHIP] :D [/WORSHIP]

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Postby Alastair Moore » 05 Jun 2013, 13:58

boinzo wrote:
Alastair Moore wrote:Where is the "worship" emoticon? Reciprocity Timer app is the first in my "Photography" folder on my iPhone. Brilliant piece of software, thank you very much for this! And welcome! :)

:lol: Nice one Alastair! You made my day. Glad you like the app. I am still working on a 2.0 that will add some groovy features.
I believe you just go like this:

[WORSHIP] :D [/WORSHIP]

I had a bit of feedback/suggestions for you for the new version but I forget exactly what. I'll have to think about it again! The bellows extension filter for me is indispensable. What would be amazing is (and I'm sure you've already thought about this) allowing people to add their own film and their own exposure compensation values.

boinzo

Postby boinzo » 05 Jun 2013, 14:23

Adding your own film and reciprocity tables is included in the new version. I just need to get it finished! At the same time as prepare an exhibition. And run a software business. And ... you get the idea!
:-)

RoganJosh

Postby RoganJosh » 05 Jun 2013, 16:06

Good to hear from another brisbane based LF landscape shooter. Was your first exhibit held in the area?

boinzo

Postby boinzo » 05 Jun 2013, 19:38

Hi RoganJosh (love that curry!)
My last show was at the Art Factory gallery in South Brisbane. Next one is at Foto Frenzy in Cooporoo. Opening night will be 30 August. I'll make sure you get an invite!

RoganJosh

Postby RoganJosh » 05 Jun 2013, 23:00

I was going to name myself Macaroni because we're both golden but I felt RoganJosh better described my personality. I stopped by an exhibition of seascapes at the art factory gallery about a year ago, was that your work?

Return to “Community Chat”