Some Photobackpacker stuff - FS or Trade

Barry Kirsten

Some Photobackpacker stuff - FS or Trade

Postby Barry Kirsten » 15 May 2016, 15:33

About five years ago I bought a whole lot of stuff including an F2 backpack from Photobackpacker in the hope of being able to transport my Linhof monorail with its lenses and usual paraphernalia. While playing around with various combinations I left it on the kitchen table to do some Saturday shopping. We returned to find that we'd been burgled. The thief had taken off with the brand new backpack, loaded with our two laptops, cash, jewellery and sundry loot, leaving the other fittings and pieces. I never got around to backpacking the Linhof after that and have been meaning to sell off the other stuff ever since. I advertised it on the US LF forum for $90 and got a lot of interest, but all were too miserly to cough for the postage. I've decided to offer it here as it's just taking up room and I'll never use it.

The photos show what's on offer -
- a backer board measuring 60x30 cm;
- a wrap measuring 22x16x25 cm (l.w.h);
- two custom cases for lenses etc: #1) 25x18x12 cm (l.w.h), #2) 22.14.12 cm (l.w.h);
- several divider pieces for partitioning the cases and velcro strips for anchoring and holding everything together;
- an instruction sheet for using the partitioning materials;
- two side pockets which each hold 8/4X5 film holders or 5/5X7 film holders (these clip onto loops on each side of the backpack);
- an extra length belt for 'the fuller figure' as they used to say

Not on offer are the camera and film holders in the pic, of course.

I'm happy to look at any offers, or a trade for a couple of old (but usable) 5x7 film holders for a project I have in mind.
Backpacker 1.jpg

Backpacker 2.jpg

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”