FS: Mamiya C330 w/80mm lens (and some film)

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

FS: Mamiya C330 w/80mm lens (and some film)

Postby Alastair Moore » 30 Nov 2016, 21:01

I've decided to sell on my Mamiya. It's a fantastic camera and in excellent condition however, I'm just not using it. This is how I see it: if I'm going to go and make photographs, I'll take my 4x5 or my 8x10. I feel like cameras need a purpose and I can't find a purpose for using the Mamiya. If I'm going to make snapshots when I'm out and about and not planning to take photographs of any value, I've got a quite reasonable camera on my phone which serves that purpose. I have tried and tried to incorporate it into my life but failed. I've taken some photographs with it that I really like but overall, it's always an afterthought.

So, looking for $350 for it. Will take a few snaps with my camera phone tomorrow! It is in excellent condition, hardly a mark on it, if any.

Walter Glover

Re: FS: Mamiya C330 w/80mm lens (and some film)

Postby Walter Glover » 02 Dec 2016, 07:17

Alastair,

I have been waiting to get the funds to purchase a C330 on Ebay but the stuff I am selling doesn't shift, consequently it is on hold.

I'd be wary of throwing the baby out with the bathwater if I were you. The TLR Mamiya system is one of the sharpest and most facile ranges of kit going.
Walter Glover

"We see things not as they are. We see them as we are."
Emanuel Kant

Walter Glover

Postby Walter Glover » 04 Dec 2016, 12:42

Very impressed that the Mamiya sold so quickly. I have had no such serendipity present in trying to flog a studio flash and a Minolta V meter.
Walter Glover

"We see things not as they are. We see them as we are."
Emanuel Kant

Alastair Moore
Site Admin

Postby Alastair Moore » 12 Dec 2016, 19:43

Yeah, had some guy jump on the bus from Wollongong - a 5 hour round trip by public transport. Said he'd go to one of the local cafes to make the journey worth it a bit more. Anyway, he was happy, I see what you were saying but honestly, have hardly touched the thing. Plus I'd rather direct funds into buying sheet film really. It's what I enjoy working with!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”