I have some photo chemicals sitting downstairs that I will not get around to using in the next couple of years. I would rather give them to someone who may use them now, rather than let them continue to deteriorate here. If anyone feels like coming and picking them up from East Brisbane (quite near the Gabba), they are yours! They are all about 5 years old. They have been kept in the cool and dark and should be OK, but I cannot guarantee it.
1. Ilford Multigrade Paper Developer (5 litres - opened but almost full)
2. Ilford Hypam Rapid Fixer (5 litres - opened but almost full)
3. Ilford DD-X film developer (1 litre - opened I think, but almost full)
4. R09 One-shot film developer (125ml - unopened I think)
5. Kodak Rapid Selenium Toner (1 litre - unopened I think)
Also, a Bostik and Sullivan Platinum/Palladium kit. This stuff is completely untouched, but some of it may be past its best. Contains:
1. Ferric oxalate solution #1 (50ml)
2. Palladium solution #3 (sodium palladium standard) (25ml)
3. Sodium platinum solution (Na2) (sodium chloroplatinate 5%) (10ml)
4. Ammonium citrate developer (powdered) 32oz
5. Clearing agent (tetrasodium EDTA) (powdered) 500g
6. Potassium ferricyanide (powdered) 100g
Please send me a message if you are interested!