For Trade/Sale, Fotoman 45PS, with 75mm Fujinon, plus extras

thegman

For Trade/Sale, Fotoman 45PS, with 75mm Fujinon, plus extras

Postby thegman » 28 May 2014, 11:28

I have a Fotoman 4x5 PS camera with 75mm Fujinon lens, which of course on 4x5 film is very wide angle. I've also got 5 Fidelity Elite film holders, and some Ilford film for it, making a portable, ready to go, 4x5 camera.

It's a great camera which can yield lovely results, a 3200dpi scan on my V700 gives 15,000 pixels across.

My problem is that I recently got a 6x12 medium format camera and I'm pretty sure medium format is enough for me, so the ease of use of roll film is going win out over sheet film, for me.

So, I'm looking to trade in the Fotoman, just kind of a feeler right now, to see what is out there. I've narrowed it down to a few cameras I'm interested in:

Bessa III or GF670

GF670w - This is likely worth a little more than the Fotoman, so I could throw in a couple hundred dollars.

Pentax 67ii - A wide and a normal could seal the deal.

Plaubel Makina - Never seen one, and am curious.

I have a Rolleiflex, and love it, so don't need another, unless maybe it's a wide-angle one.

I am in Australia (Melbourne, 3198), but happy to deal internationally.

For the right deal I can throw in an unused MOD54 4x5 sheet film holder for Paterson developing tanks. I've never used it, but seems like a nice way to develop 4x5. I ended up just using C41 film in the Fotoman though, but only develop B&W film at home.

Geoff Roberts

Re: For Trade/Sale, Fotoman 45PS, with 75mm Fujinon, plus ex

Postby Geoff Roberts » 28 May 2014, 21:22

I do have a Plaubel Makina for sale at the moment if you're interested in buying one. I've thought these Fotoman cameras look like fun, but I need to sell mine at this stage. .

thegman

Re: For Trade/Sale, Fotoman 45PS, with 75mm Fujinon, plus ex

Postby thegman » 29 May 2014, 12:22

Hi Geoff, Not looking to buy right now, only trade. If I don't get any takes, then I'll look to sell the Fotoman before I buy something else.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”