xray film a technical discussion and image sharing

Cameras, lenses, tripods..
Mick Fagan

Re: xray film a technical discussion and image sharing

Postby Mick Fagan » 22 Apr 2017, 09:20

Andrew, with regard to the bush scene and it being close to your home, sounds like you are living in an interesting area. We used to have a backyard that looked like that and after showing some childhood pictures to a city occupant some years ago, she remarked that it must have been wonderful to have grown up in an environment like that; it was.

But, funnily enough, when I was living in the bush, all I wanted to do was live in town, or even maybe a city.

Grass is greener on ...

Mick.

andrewch59

Postby andrewch59 » 22 Apr 2017, 09:43

Mick I wish you a good safe and sound trip. Fortunately I have never needed to notch, the double sided xray also gives me an extra boost of contrast, as I said alternative printers love the stuff due to the extra DR. Easier now, just scan the 4x5 image, enlarge to the size you want and print out a transparency.

andrewch59

Postby andrewch59 » 22 Apr 2017, 09:47

Mick we have some great subject matter up here in the hills, (we had snow two years ago) any large format analoguers are more than welcome. I am in the process of putting a bedroom in my shed, so the darkroom is right next door.

andrewch59

Postby andrewch59 » 11 May 2017, 10:20

img355.jpg

The image greatly diminished due to compression from 300mb down to 6mb, an annual event that brings lots of tourist to experience the wonderful colours of autumn and a sea of leaves.

Return to “The Camera”